I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! Last week we had another first time winner this season in RickySpanish, who is now tied for 5th overall. I have to give him credit for the Freddy Krueger pic, too, Nightmare on Elm Street was my favorite scary movie as a kid. If you haven't participated yet it's not too late! There are still five games left and the leader has 2.33 weekly wins. If you get really hot with your predictions late in the season you can still pull it off. RickySpanish, for example, just got his first win but he is now firmly in the mix. I'm made a prediction for 12 straight games and have yet to win once, so no matter what you do it will be less embarrassing than my effort.
Make your predictions for the Seahawks game and try to win a $50 gift card to NFL.com at the end of the season. Here's how it works: answer each of the five questions below (5th question is the tiebreaker) in the comment section. If you win, you automatically go into the standings as a weekly winner for the season. The person with the most weekly wins at the end of the season will win the $50 gift card. Good luck, here are the questions:
1. Who will lead the Saints in tackles in this game?
2. How many times will the Saints sack Russell Wilson?
3. How many yards rushing will Marshawn Lynch get on his first carry (name the tackler on that play correct, too, and get a bonus point)
4. Who will lead the Saints in receiving yards in this game?
5. Final score prediction?
1. Eliza18s and Gary J. 2.33
3. jdupp22 2
4. swebbmann 1.33
5. MarijnPessers, RickySpanish and critter4319 1