Last week we had two people guess the final score exactly right in both myself (SaintsNation) and organictallman. I'm not sure we've ever had someone call the score exactly right in the Guru competition, and certainly not two different people in the same week. Not that that matters, though, since Gary J had three out of four answers correct to dominate the field. Gary J now has one weekly win tying him for second place with MarijnPessers. They are chasing my wife Eliza18s (with two weekly wins) atop the standings. That came out wrong…
Make your predictions for the Bears game and try to win a $50 gift card to NFL.com at the end of the season. Here's how it works: answer each of the five questions below (5th question is the tiebreaker) in the comment section. If you win, you automatically go into the standings as a weekly winner for the season. The person with the most weekly wins at the end of the season will win the $50 gift card. Good luck, here are the questions:
1. Which player scores the first offensive touchdown for the Saints?
2. Which player will record the first sack of Jay Cutler in this game (you can also select no sacks)?
3. Which player will lead the Saints in yards rushing?
4. How many touchdown passes will Brees throw?
5. Give me your final score prediction
1. Eliza18s 2
2. Gary J, MarijnPessers 1