You can all bow down to your Saints Nation Guru this week which is none other than: ME. Yes, that's right. So I get my photo posted in this week's Guru post. Turns out I do know what I'm talking about maybe? I'm now tied with JamesMorse and AllisonSmith atop the leaderboard, so you better watch out, I'm going for gold.
Thanks for participating last week but this one takes on added significance as it's the dreaded dirty birds. So here are your 5 questions below, please place your answers in the comments section and the weekly winner will get recognition with his/her picture in the post next week. Remember, the overall winner for the season will also get a special prize I've yet to determine. GOOD LUCK AND WHO DAT!
1. Which Saints player will score the team's first touchdown?
2. Which player (either team) will get the first interception of the game? (you can also say no interceptions will happen)
3. Who Will Lead the Saints in Total Yards Gained? (Rushing and Receiving combined, so Brees is not an option)
4. How Many Kicks Will Garrett Hartley Miss?
5. BONUS TIE BREAKER QUESTION – How many tackles does Curtis Lofton register against his former team?